Saturday, September 6, 2008

4 Short Years...

My oldest son, Scott, started preschool in August, he's 4 1/2 and oh so big. I was looking at some baby pictures of him yesterday and started thinking about how weird it was that just 4 short years ago he looked like this...




and now he looks like this...
Now, some people might say, yeah he's growing up and?, but to me it's the weirdest but coolest thing I have ever seen. I have two other boys, Ben is 2 and Zac is about 5 months, and looking at them now I can't even begin to fathom them being as big as Scott and that's the part that's weird, it's so hard to imagine what they will be like a few months from now, let alone a few years. The cool part is knowing that I will be there to watch the transformation taking place.

5 years ago I remember feeling like 4 years was an eternity... and now I wish it would slow down a bit so I can enjoy it more. And what's really amazing is that in these 4 short years, I have witnessed three of the most incredible things I will probably ever see... the growth and development of each one of my oh so different children.

No comments: