Saturday, January 2, 2010

So Far

So far my pregnancy has been going pretty good.

So far I have not been terribly sick. No morning sickness really. I do feel a little naueous in the morning or whenever I don't eat for a while but nothing too bad... so far.

So far I haven't gained any weight. I look like I have (stupid bloating), but the scale says no. BUT, my pants are already feeling tighter than I would like. Boo.

So far I have managed to be a SUPER BITCH everyday in some way. Ugh. I really hoped that wouldn't have come out so early.

So far my face has broken out, um, yeah. MY FACE IS BREAKING OUT! DAMN IT! Never in my whole life have I experienced more than a zit or two on my face at the same time. n-e-v-e-r. I am very upset about this.

So far is not sounding very good right now... because if these are the things that have been happening so far, I think I'd rather deal with morning sickness than my zit having, tight pants wearing, super bitch self right now. So far.

BUT!
So far, out of my three other pregnancies
(all boys as if you didn't know)
I have not experienced these things. So maybe, just maybe, there's a chance for my baby girl after all.

So with my prayers made and hope in my heart, I cross my fingers and I wait...

UNTIL APRIL!

So far my patience is already wearing thin.

1 comment:

Scott and Ashley said...

I am crossing my fingers with you! I have a feeling this is gonna be baby girl zaccardi!!