Monday, April 20, 2009

He's One!!!

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday dear Zachary!, Happy Birthday to You!!!
This picture was taken at my In-Law's on the 18th.
Zac decided to put the candle out with his fingers!!!

This picture is his reaction... totally stunned, so funny!
And he didn't even get burned, he had too much slobber on his fingers!
HAHAHA!

This picture was taken at my Mom and Dad's
(he didn't dare touch the candle this time, Ben blew it out for him!)

Sugar Rush!!!! Super cute!
And this is one of my favorite pictures of him...
taken a few days before his birthday.
I just love him.

Side Note: After I had Scott I didn't even want to think about having any more kids, in fact, I believe I said that I was never having more. But once that 18 months mark rolled around I started getting the itch. Then after I had Ben I already knew I wanted more and the itch came around the 6 months mark. And BEFORE Zac was born I knew we'd have another (hopefully a girl because 4 is my limit), but I don't have the itch yet. Phew! We have planned it out so that hopefully by this time next year (because I'm an even numbered year type of girl) we will be announcing that we are expecting #4. (My hope is for a November/December baby girl, but only God knows). I already have names picked out for either though.

I know, some of you probably think I'm crazy and maybe you're right. :)

1 comment:

Scott and Ashley said...

Yes! Have 1 more! Maybe I will get prego with you.