Thursday, April 9, 2009

He's Walking!

Such a big boy... he turns 1 on the 18th! WOW!

Side note: True story, me and Zac are at the doctor's office on Tuesday and as soon as we walk into the back part a student nurse (one I had never seen before) starts talking to Zac from behind the desk. Okay so far this is totally normal, but what she said was kind of weird... okay really weird and was completely annoying... she says something to the effect of "Oh look at him so handsome I want to take you on a date" ... okay?!... then we are at the scale and she walks over and says "you just name the place, we can go to McDonald's or Chuck E Cheese's and I'll pay" and then after he was weighed I start walking back with him and she starts to follow and tries to poke his belly and "ooo's and ahh's" over him. So I get him into the room and think to myself "That was weird, annoying, and creepy. I hope they tell her to knock it off." So I'm in the room with him and forget about the creepy student nurse girl, the doctor comes in, we go through all that and then we're done, we walk out of the room and go to the counter to check out and she walks up behind us and starts talking to him again about taking him on a date (her words exactly... "a date"). By this time I'm just completely annoyed and about to tell her to please leave him alone (or hit her one or the other) when all of a sudden Zac looks over at her and does this, but a little bit more pronounced....HAHAHAHAHAHA! I love it, he flipped her off! Maybe not intentionally, but it got her attention, she said "oh you're going to chew on that finger! I see how it is." And that was the end of annoying, creepy student nurse girl! The best ending ever! (PS - that is his finger of choice, he points with it, chews on it, grabs things with it... it's a little strange actually, but CLASSIC none the less!)


1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh that is just the funniest thing I've heard all day!! I adore that kid! Hmmm now that I think about it are you sure you weren't talking about me doing that? lol. I can't believe he's walking! When's the next one coming so I can obsess over it! hehe Yes I am totally as annoying as that nurse with your boys, but their just so dang cute and funny!.....I not weird.....really!!