Saturday, June 5, 2010

His Name is Ben!

Ben has more care and concern in his little body than I have ever witnessed in a little 3 year old boy. He talks about how you shouldn't do something that will hurt yourself. It's kind of funny. Oh and by the way, how the heck is he still 3!? I always feel like he's 4. He looks 4, he acts 4, and he just seems like he's 4. I have to think about how old he is whenever someone asks me.
He's hilarious though. We have a lot of nicknames for our boys. Ben's main one is Benja. He hates it. He yells at us whenever we call him anything but Ben. He throws his arms down at his side, puffs out his chest and lips, sticks his nose up in the air, and yells "DON'T CALL ME THAT! MY NAME IS BEN!" or he says "MY NOT ______! MY BEN!" Because he doesn't understand how to use the word "I" instead he says "my". And whenever I try to correct him, he tries to fix it and ends up saying, "I, my can't" instead of "my can't" or "I can't," he mixes them.
He starts preschool this fall. I'm so excited. He's going to love it. He's been asking to go to school since Scott started last year. This next year is going to be hard, but really great. I'm hopeful anyway.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh goodness! I loves your boys! When Hayden was like 3 whenever we would call him Hayden he would yell at us and say his name was Honey! We miss you guys!